Feb 26, 2011

Long Time!

Hi,There!
I haven't written a new entry for a while... Sorry!
Next week I have exams. It's the last exam week of this school year.
Well,I'll try to do my best.

Lately,of course I've been studying for the exams. On the other hand I also have been keeping studying Spanish everyday even it's very little. I've been trying to memorize at least 5 words each day. My friend sent me the mix CD of her favorite Mexican band called Maná.Listening to their music helps me with Spanish pronunciation a lot. 
I sometimes talk to my grandpa in Spanish. Since he's over 80 years old,he's very forgetful though he still can speak a little Spanish. That was surprising for me.
I've been studying English and Spanish so far. I have many languages I want to study besides them. French,Portuguese,Swahili,Traditional-Chinese etc...
I think I'll study one of them after my English and Spanish will get better :)

Anyway,I'll do my best on my exams!
Wish you have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, you do really love learning languages.
    keep learning your Spanish, you did the good job=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a totally different semester system from China. The new semester is just start here(due to which the traffic becomes worse...)

    Whatever, good luck in the exam:)

    ReplyDelete