Feb 2, 2011

Spanish,and My Promise to Fulfill

Hi,there!

Lately I feel that time passes really quickly. I still can't manage to make more free time.
Anyway,since it's time to go to bed,I will blog about today's postcards.

Today I received the postcard of Michael Jackson from German Postcrosser. It's sooo cool!
I can't explain how much I love MJ. Speaking about my favorite songs by MJ,hmm I can't choose lol   

These days I've been addicted to "Todo mi amor eres tĂș" This is Spanish version of "I just can't stop loving you".
This song is one of the reasons why I started studying Spanish. When I listened to this song for the first time,I found that Spanish pronunciation is much easier than English for Japanese. Then,I became interested in learning Spanish.
After that,the international trainee from Ecuador stayed with my family. She was very kind person and she taught us some Spanish expressions. On the day of trainees' farewell party,I promised her that I will master Spanish and communicate in it someday. 
This promise always cheers me up when I almost give up studying Spanish. That's why I can continue studying :) I will fulfill my promise someday. I don't know when,but I will. 

Oh,no,I gotta write about today's postcards :P
Today I put postcards I received on my wall.

It was very hard to choose postcards to put,because I have too many good postcards. So I put the postcards which are out of size of my postcard-holder.
I'm going to send 4 postcards tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to have enough time to write not only postcards,but also letters.

So I gotta go to bed!
Have a nice day :)


1 comment:

  1. nice cards! :)

    I think if I put my cards on wall... I need more walls :D

    ReplyDelete