Feb 6, 2011

Yay it's a weekend!

Hi,there!
It has been cold in Japan. The news says that in the north part of Japan,it has been snowing a lot. In Yokohama,it doesn't snow so much,it does about 3~5 times a year or so.
Some of my relatives are living in the southwest part of Japan,called "Kyushu(九州)". The volcano in Kyushu has been erupting lately. Although they don't live really near the volcano,I'm worrying about it.
Also I was awaked by an earthquake this morning. Since many earthquakes happen in Japan every year,I'm not really afraid of them. But I think we should prepare against the big disaster.

Let me write about the postcard I received yesterday and today.

My Taiwanese snail mail penpal sent me the lovely postcard of sheep from New Zealand :) She is in NZ now. I loved it so much,I love this kind of animals. They seem like that they are easygoing about everything.haha
She has a very neat handwriting. That's so cool =) Recently I feel that my handwriting is getting messier. I asked my grandpa to teach me calligraphy.(He has been practicing it ever since he was child) I hope my handwriting will get better.
Other postcards are from Belgium,Taiwan,Poland,and China(through Postcrossing).

Today I went to a book/stationery store with my mom. When I was studying Spanish in my room,my mom called me and asked if I would like to go there.
I love to go to the store. It has a lot of books and stationery. I looked around the store,and bought some postcards,clips,and a marker pen.
I wish I could stay there longer. I can spend a lot of time at such store :P

Next Saturday,I'm going to meet the international trainees. This week I have to study more about English and practice English conversation. My family(especially mom) and friend asked me to become their translator. I'm wondering if I will be able to carry out this job,but that's my pleasure because I love communicating in English. 
I'll believe myself!!! p(^_^)q   I'm looking forward to the day we meet :D

Wish you have a nice weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. haha, now I am Japanese students group's best friend.
    I ignore the chinese for chatting in the class, because I don't want to hear their questions again, it would drive me angry.
    I took one of Japanese student home, she lives close to me. And I took other Japanese for shopping in NZ. Since I saw one of my schoolmates took a chinese student into our lunch time. She never found that most Taiwanese students are silent when her chinese friend comes.
    Thanks for your praise. As for the neat handwriting, I think you can take a summer study tour in Taiwan for 1 month or 2 months, then your handwriting would improve, because our girls handwriting basically like me.=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And after I come back to Taiwan, I could write a poem for calligraphy to send you

    ReplyDelete