Feb 15, 2011

Snowy Day

Hi,There :)
It started snowing since last night. In the morning,the ground was covered with snow. Unfortunately I didn't take the picture of it though it was pretty nice view to see :)
It's not so cold in Yokohama therefore snow isn't like powder here. It's just like shaved ice. I slipped on the road! My pants was drenched and I knocked my hips. I still have a little backache...(=_=;;;)
Although I still love snow so much :)


Yesterday and today,I received many postcards and other things.
The postcards shaped a clay figure is the postcard I sent to myself from Ueno. I always send a postcards to my home when I go traveling. I started to do it ever since one of my penpal told me this idea. It's so much fun and good to make memories.
The yellow package is the book,"Time Traveler's Wife". My English friend sent me this book to me! Its story sounds interesting. After I finish reading another book which I'm reading,I'm gonna start reading this. I can't wait :)


Well,I gotta stop writing because I have a small report I have to write by tomorrow.
Wish you have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. oh, you have a lot of post! :D I'm envy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,I've received many mails on those days! I was surprised :0

    ReplyDelete