Mar 11, 2011

Making timetables

Hi,There! Since I've fallen asleep early last night,I got up very early today.(about 4am) lol
It's been a long time,again. Although this school year's last exams have been over,I still have been busy with making next school year's school timetables.

I'm gonna have 3 language classes at high school next year.English,basic-Spanish,and basic-Chinese.
And my school have the program that we can study something at a university. I'm planning to use  this program.
Yesterday I asked my teacher about it and she showed me the syllabus. I had been worrying which I should take politics class,or the class related language or internationalism. It gave me a headache. Finally I decided to take language class,because I can study about politics at high school and I think it's better to study foreign languages while I'm young.
I decided to apply to the German class. I was puzzled which to choose,French or German,but unfortunately the university doesn't have the French class for beginners.
I heard that German is a pretty difficult language to study. It also seems sounds hard to study 4 languages at the same time. But I love studying foreign languages. I'm pretty exciting :)
Hopefully my making timetables will go well,and the university allows me to take German class.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have sent the letter to you, sorry that I reply too late
    and it's good that you learn chinese, spanish and english at the same time. This semester I learn Vietnamese, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've studying Germany for five years and I can say, it is very hard! After those five years I can only say 'Ich bin Asta'. Every people who I know and who study Germany, they hate it.

    But good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete