Mar 14, 2011

Thanks

Hi there.
Thank you for your supports. I'm still getting lots of messages,wishes,and prayers on and on.
Speaking of a good news,we could finally contact my grandma and relatives :)

I heard that many countries and each person in the world are supporting Japan.
We all Japanese people would like to thank all of you. 

I'm really blessed,there aren't so many problems with lifelines here in Yokohama.
The Power Company says that we gonna have a power cut from about 5pm to 7pm. But that's no problem. There are a lot of people who are suffering and missing.
I'll be pleased to help such people. It's the time that all of Japanese people help each other. We have gotten over a lot of difficulties in our history. I'm sure we'll be able to make it.
I believe Japan has a strong power. Plus,the world are supporting us.
With no doubt,it's invincible.  So please don't worry about us so much :)

Today,I received a lot of posts.
They made me smile :) Thank all of my penpals. And also Thank Japan Post.
感謝申し上げます。

So maybe the power cut is about to start. I gotta finish writing this.
Thank you all.

1 comment: